M.Sc. Aidin Hajikhani
- PhD Student, Institute of Continuum Mechanics, Leibniz University of Hannover, Germany.
- M.Sc., in Mechanical and Biomdical Engg. from RWTH Aachen University, Germany.
In silico morphogenesis of collagen tissues for targeted drugs and 3D bio-printing.
Developing theoretical models and implementing computational frameworks for modeling of tissue morphogenesis in natural and bio-printed systems.
Areas of focus :
• the multiscale hierarchical and organized arrangement of tissue constituents,
• the chemo-mechanical interaction among tissue constituents and among cells,
• the chemo-mechano-biological mechanisms driving growth and remodeling,
• extrusion and curing of multicellular aggregates blended with bio-inks.